De Nysschen to Infiniti, Hyundai Veloster Turbo pricing, Cars.com and Consumer Reports on Prius C, Most dangerous cars in America, BMW copyrights a bunch of names
BMW looks to be on something of a name-grabbing spree. The German automaker has reportedly trademarked a number of new vehicle names, including 2 Series, X2, M7 and M10 among others. Of course, just because a manufacturer lays claim to a name doesn't mean there's a production model around the bend, but the monikers at least give us an idea of what's being thrown around conference tables in Munich. While names like 2 Series, X2 and M7 are no real shock given the rumors we've heard as of late, it
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX