BMW Classic in Munich – Click above for high-res image gallery
BMW has been known to come up with some interesting motorcycle designs, such as the Telelever, Duolever and Paralever suspension configurations. The above image, taken from a recent patent application, proves that the fertile engineering minds at BMW haven't stopped trying to improve the basic two-wheels-and-an-engine ethos of the motorcycle. Using a flexi-frame which pivots and hinges at most any conceivable location, the computer controlled chassis would be able to right itself even when the r
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX