By all accounts, the 2012 BMW M5 is nothing short of a mechanical miracle. With two fewer cylinders than the previous generation, the big bruiser manages to retain the acceleration and handling prowess that M buyers have come to expect. But where exactly can you use the full breadth of the four-door's 560 horsepower in a safe and legal capacity? The Autobahn, that's where. One enterprising soul recently managed to point the long nose of the M5 toward the horizon on the German highway system, pla
Bmw M5 Video
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX