New BMW M honcho Franciscus van Meel told Auto Express at the Detroit Auto Show that with an increase in output, "then probably the next generation M5 and M6 will have so much torque and power that we need to think about" going to an all-wheel drive system.
Bmw M5 All Wheel Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX