BMW will follow up the successful E92 M3 GT4 with the M4 GT4. Testing starts this year to be ready for the 2018 season.
After seeing how they perform at the drag strip, the BMW i8 and M4 are now at Castle Combe circuit to see how they feel on the track. It's the modern hybrid versus the traditional sports coupe in this inter-brand rivalry. Check out the video to see which is better 'round a track.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX