Comparing Nürburgring Nordschleife lap times is a bit of a black art, especially when looking at times officially set by manufacturers matched against other sources. Driver skill and weather conditions play a huge roll in determining a quality time. Still, it appears BMW fans have reason to celebrate because the new M4 Coupe beat the previous-generation M3 by 13 seconds in a recent test by Germany's Sport Auto magazine.
Bmw M4 Coupe
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX