The app lets carpoolers find each other and share rides to and from work.
Bmw I Ventures
BMW is making some progress on the launch of its i Ventures spin-off. The company has named BMW financial services chief executive officer Edward Robinson as its president and announced plans to open a global headquarters "incubator laboratory" in New York City. Established in February of 2011, BMW i Ventures focuses primarily on mobile connectivity and location-based services aimed at increasing the "freedom of mobility" for residents in the world's urban centers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX