Bmw Gina Light Visionary Concept
- Sebastian Blanco
- Sep 17, 2010
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jan 23, 2009
The BMW GINA Light Visionary Model was not only about doing more with your car, it was about multiplying the concept of what kind of object a car could be. BMW's design chief ,Chris Bangle, the man behind the BMW GINA Concept, was a recent guest professor at the Harvard University Graduate School of Design and brought the vision of GINA with him.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Jun 5, 2008
Click above for a gallery of screen shots.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models