Don't expect an official confirmation from BMW for another week, but some of the automaker's anticipated updates to its 2011 E92/E93 (3 Series Coupe/3 Series Convertible) have already leaked into cyberspace. The team over at Bimmerfile is reporting that the exterior of both models will receive revised "sporty" front fascias, complete with LED lights and minor tweaks to the interior. Turbocharged 335i models optioned with either the M Sport Package or the standard Sport Package will be fitted wit
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX