Based on the effort – and money – BMW is spending to break off the coupes and convertibles in its lineup as even-numbered models (like the new 2 Series and 4 Series), we figured the production version of the 2012 Concept Active Tourer was a lock to wear the 1 Series GT name. These spy shots paint a different picture, however, as they show the car seemingly in full showroom-ready trim during a photo shoot, wearing the 225i name indicating that it will be in the 2 Series family.
Bmw Concept Active Tourer
This BMW Concept Active Tourer has evolved for the nature and cycling set and premiered at OutDoor Friedrichshafen, a trade fair in held this month in Germany. The sturdy wagon is tweaked with new materials, accessories and ConnectedDrive features for those who do a lot of their living under the sky as opposed to inside their cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX