Bmw City Car
Fuel-efficient city cars are being created at automaker R&D departments the world over, and even BMW plans on getting in on the action. BMW CEO Norbert Reithofer has confirmed that the German automaker was working on a 'mega city car' that will carry an all-new look, and two powertrains. One micro car will receive motivation with the aid of standard combustion, but the other will be pure electric. The electric vehicle will also comply with a California mandate that by 2012 there must be a fu
BMW is taking the prospect of building city cars seriously with the launch of Project i. The new research and development unit of the Bavarian automaker is being established to look at alternative solutions for urban vehicles for use in metropolitan cores where access and emissions pose growing difficulties for conventional automobiles to operate.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX