A configurator leak purports to show the new BMW M760i, a 624-horsepower flagship 7 Series intended to compete with the Mercedes-AMG S63 and Audi S8.
Although BMW's flagship 7 Series sedan has traditionally been available with twelve cylinders under the hood, the latest F01 chassis has so far been headlined by the company's twin-turbo V8. If these spy shots are anything to go by, however, the eight-cylinder turbo is about to get some company,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX