Will a beloved diesel engine be enough to kickstart the heart of BMW's aging flagship luxury sedan?
BMW's current E65/66 7-Series has been roundly bashed since its introduction in 2002, and it's creeping up on retirement. Whether it was deserving of all the uproar or not is down to taste, but following up the classically styled E38 while also making a turn toward a new ethos is a 1-2 punch of controversy. BMW's finally grown into its flame surfacing, and the 2009 7-Series has been nabbed in its peculiar paisley camouflage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX