BMW and its commitment to maximizing the potential of every model continues with the 2012 640d xDrive. It's the first time the 6 Series has used a diesel engine, and it sound like it won't disappoint if 'sporty' and 'oil-burning' are your prerogatives: the 3.0-liter inline six with TwinPower turbos throws off 313 horsepower and 465 pound-feet, with all that twist available from around 2,000 rpm. Working through the standard eight-speed automatic will get you from 0 to 60 in five seconds, and the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX