It might be hard to spot BMW's changes for the 2015 6 Series family at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show, but they are there. The biggest of the understated tweaks all come at the front end, but there is some new tech for buyers, as well, like full-LED headlights. The interior upgrades are equally subtle.
Bmw 6 Series Coupe
BMW shoppers looking for sportier and more luxurious versions of the 6 Series and 6 Series Gran Coupe without stepping up to the mighty M6 now have something new to check out. Offered on all versions of the 640i and 650i for the 2014 model year, the company's M Sport Edition package goes on sale in June with prices starting at $80,625 for the 640i Coupe, $83,325 for the 640i Gran Coupe and $87,925 for the 640i Convertible (*all prices including $925 for destination).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX