BMW 5 Series Hybrid spy shots – Click above for high-res image gallery
Bmw 5 Series Hybrid
BMW Blog is citing an unnamed company insider that reportedly has intimate knowledge of the next-gen 5 Series as saying the new 2011 model will be offered with two separate hybrid powertrain packages. Both the mild system used in the upcoming 7 Series and the more advanced 2-Mode drivetrain that's set to debut in the X6 ActiveHybrid – which was co-developed with General Motors, Chrysler and Daimler – will supposedly be on the menu.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX