In China, it's common for managers in various levels of the corporate hierarchy to have personal drivers, hence the proliferation of long-wheelbase sedan variants that we don't see in North America. Audi sells the A4L and A6L there, and now BMW is following up the 535Li it currently offers in China with a elongated version of the new 3 Series sedan.
- Zach Bowman
- Jan 11, 2012
A few images of the new Chinese-market long-wheelbase BMW 3 Series have made their way to the web. The vehicle's profile clearly shows a few extra inches of room for rear passengers, though the additional space between the front and rear wheels doesn't infringe too heavily on the sedan's design.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models