If you're still smarting from the shock of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo, we have good news for you. BMW has just fired up the configurator for the 2014 3 Series wagon. Prices start at $41,450, excluding an $895 destination and handling fee. The price tag will buy you a 328i xDrive Sports Wagon with a 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder engine boasting 241 horsepower paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission as standard equipment. The automaker's xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive is also sta
Bmw 3 Series Wagon
BMW builds a great wagon. You would be forgiven for forgetting that, what with the recent product lineup featuring the ugly duckling, hunchback-shaped 5 Series GT and physics-defying X6. Over yonder Atlantic pond, the European market gets to play with the 5 Series Touring while we're left to wait for an updated 3 Series Touring. Looks like our wait is nearly over.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX