BMW has released its mile-long list of model changes for 2015. It's mostly comprised of tiny tweaks to options packages, pricing or trim colors, but there are a few interesting new features in there too. One thing all buyers will notice is that as of July 1, the company's destination charge increases by $25, to $950 for all of its models.
Bmw 228i Track Handling Package
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX