And here we thought we already knew about everything BMW planned to bring to the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. We were wrong. The German automaker has announced that it will debut a new M135i Concept, marking the first time it has paired a gasoline-burning engine with its new M Performance moniker.
Bmw 1 Series M Performance
BMW apparently set a precedent when it teased its trio of M-fettled diesels. That video showed a speeding X6 with all the tell-tale bits of kit blurred out. Now, BMW is ready to give us a taste of its new 1 Series fitted with an assortment of M Performance baubles and it's taking a similar tact to tease us.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX