So you are one of the 6,309 lucky drivers to own the terrifically excellent BMW 1 Series M Coupe, but don't feel like it sets you apart enough from the rest of us? Well first, we have the tiniest violin in the world, ready to play a sad song. Once that is out of the way, BMW has some very unique gear for you. Pierre Leclercq, the Manager of Design for M Automobiles, has come out with a polo shirt that will be available only to 1 Series M Coupe owners. Each shirt will have the owner's name embroi
Bmw 1 M Coupe
With the 2012 BMW 1 Series nearing its debut, BMW has released a painfully vague teaser image of its next small car. We already have a good indication of the car's five-door shape, thanks to a crack team of spy photographers, but a second version is in the works, and judging by the profile, it's likely a three-door hatch.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX