BMW 0 Series, is that you? – Click above to watch the video after the break
Bmw 0 Series
BMW executives have been talking openly about adding a front-wheel drive model to the range and the first example are due to arrive in 2013. A new model to slot in below the 1 series is expected to share its platform with the next generation Mini, while the 1 series is expected to continue with rear-wheel drive and be available in both the current hatchback and coupe body styles.
Recently, BMW executives have been talking openly about adding front-wheel-drive models to the range with the first examples coming in 2013. A new model, which will slot in below the 1 series, could be FWD and is expected to share its platform with the next-generation Mini. The 1 series is expected to continue with rear-wheel-drive and the current hatchback and coupe body styles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX