Magna International is the third largest auto supplier in the world and it now appears the company was very lucky to escape buying Chrysler last year. Having survived to fight another day, the company has recently been working to develop a complete electric car. The company is currently developing all the systems necessary for an electric car, including the propulsion systems and electrically-driven accessory systems. The Canadian company is looking for an automaker to partner with on production
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!