Mercedes made a big red, white and blue balloon-y smash with their BlueTEC SUVs at the New York Auto Show earlier this year and the vehicles are in American showrooms now. In the Great White North, Mercedes-Benz Canada has just launched a new BlueTEC microsite to introduce Canadian car buyers to the clean diesel technology. If you click over, you'll find videos of how the BlueTEC system works (converts most NOx emissions to water and "harmless nitrogen"!), a convenient link to book a test drive
Bluetec Diesel Suv
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Bluetec Diesel Suv Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!