We've got a few more details and renderings of that electric two-wheeled tsunami with tons of torque we told you about yesterday and, as promised, we bring them straight to you. The BlueShift Motorcycle Co. was kind enough to fork over a couple more renderings of their upcoming bike in different colors as well as one that shows their beast from a few different angles. We think it looks pretty speedy from any point of view and we're told that it will hit 60 mph from a standstill in 3 seconds. Of
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!