Volkswagen last week started testing a battery-electric version of its Golf hatchback in the San Francisco Bay Area as the German automaker looks to test about 20 of its so-called "Golf Blue-e-motion" vehicles on U.S. roads, GreenCarReports.com said.
Blue E Motion
When Volkswagen unveiled its one-liter vehicle, the Formula XL1, at the Qatar Motor Show, we wondered whether a production car based on the wedged-shaped concept would actually surface. As it turns out, launching a limited-series XL1 is part of VW's plan. But there's more.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX