Earlier this month we showed you the one-off Blue Angels Mustang built by Ford for this year's EAA AirVenture. The car features a unique blue chrome paint scheme and hand-painted graphics done by Creations n' Chrome, along with plenty of Ford Racing Performance Parts goodies, an interior styled after the Blue Angels pilot suit, and beautiful HRE 590RS wheels.
Blue Angels Ford Mustang
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX