It's been a while -- 2 years, apparently -- since Porsche's last television commercial, but with the arrival of this season's NFL playoffs comes a new spot from Stuttgart. The advertised vehicle is the Cayenne GTS. The GTS, in case you forgot, was revealed in Frankfurt last year, and with its 405-horsepower V8, it fills the gap between the Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo. In the commercial, the GTS driver goes to investigate some sort of Porsche urban legend. He pilots the SUV into the hills, parks
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX