2011 Ford Explorer Terrain Management System – Click above to watch this video after the jump
There have been many inventions in the last few years in order to reduce accidents due to that age-old hazard, the blind spot. Some solutions, like the electric systems on some higher-end brands like Volvo, Mercedes-Benz and Buick, are rather high-tech and probably prove quite useful. Still, there's something to be said for simple engineering, like Ford's upcoming new Blind Spot Mirror, as seen here. If you are into simple solutions, but won't be purchasing a new Ford any time soon, perhaps you'
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX