Lamborghini is all set to go racing in the 2015 Blancpain Endurance Series in Europe with its new Huracan GT3. Sporting aggressive looks and eye-popping lime green paint, these monsters are going to look great competing on the track.
Blancpain Endurance Series
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 28, 2014
By now, enthusiasts should be plenty used to seeing the Nissan GT-R passing "lesser" vehicles on the road – and let's face it, that accounts for a good 99-percent of other cars out there. But what about on the racetrack, where GT racers are all homologated to the same general specifications and tuned with an eye toward fairer competition?
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models