In the first battle royale between the all-electric motocross bikes from Quantya and Zero Motorcycles, it appears that Swiss precision has bested American muscle. Each manufacturer sent 5 bikes to compete in a special electric event at the AMA/Maxxis MiniMoto Supercross race and when all the laps were run and the dust settled, Quantya rider Brian Roth owned the top podium position with teammate David Lodermeier in firm possession of second. Blake Mitchell, who we've seen ride the X before, saved
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Blake Mitchell Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!