A US Army Blackhawk crashed in heavy fog last night, leaving its crew of four LA National Guardsmen and seven MARSOC Marines missing and presumed dead.
The US Army is in an interesting position with two of its marquee helicopters. Adventures in Afghanistan and Iraq have revealed that the AH-64 Apache and UH-60 Blackhawk could seriously benefit from more power than their twin General Electric engines can provide. Yet, neither chopper is getting any younger.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX