Once again, reports are out about a vehicle powered solely by the wind that can outrun the wind. And once again, we expect continued debates on the subject.
Lightweight. Compact. Exclusive. Carbon fiber construction. Red detailing. Built for the road. Beautiful sound. These are a few of the qualities listed on the special edition Blackbird Carbon Fiber guitar, but they could just as easily be talking about a Ferrari sportscar. And while the Prancing Horse marque has put its logo on everything from laptop computers to home gyms (and just about everything in between), here we give you the first Ferrari-branded musical instrument.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX