If the guy who invented Paypal can start his own car company, than why can't the lead singer of the Black Eyed Peas? The one and only will.i.am has decided to throw his hat into the carmaking ring with a new company that he is calling IAMAUTO.
Black Eyed Peas
Of all the places for Chevy reveal the 2010 Camaro SS, it's chosen a GM-sponsored photo spread for Conde Nast. The free supplement's zeitgeist is "Fashion Rocks" and in keeping with the theme, they've chosen the decidedly un-rocking Fergie as the musical icon to accompany the Camaro SS on glossy stock.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX