If it has an engine or motor and four wheels, there's a good chance it's in the game.
Last year, former Baja 1000 champ BJ Baldwin and his trophy truck proved that they could save a women stranded in the desert in a broken down Nissan GT-R in a video called Recoil. For this year's sequel, he's turned the excitement way up. By combining high speed, huge jumps, women in bikinis, liberal use of slow-mo and staging everything in a unique location, the makers of Recoil 2 might have hit on the perfect formula for a fantastic automotive stunt demonstration video.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX