The big guns are starting to roll out at the 2013 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. This is the Bisimoto Hyundai Genesis Coupe, the promised 1,000-horsepower monster that was first shown at the end of September. We ventured across the SEMA floor to get an up-close look at this hugely powerful two-door.
Bisimoto Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Hyundai has just unleashed its first volley at the SEMA crowd in the form of the Genesis Coupe you see above, and it's a duesy. By partnering with the powertrain gurus from Bisimoto, Hyundai has managed to cram a thousand horsepower into this highly accessorized black and blue machine, using a mill based on the naturally aspirated Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec engine block.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX