Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation has opened a new North American headquarters in Birmingham, Michigan. The Chinese automaker says the facility will help build a stronger connection and further cooperation between U.S. manufacturers and their Chinese counterparts.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 17, 2009
At first blush, the city of Birmingham's decision to pull out of its official relationship with the Woodward Dream Cruise doesn't strike us as a big deal. After all, 40,000 or so classic cars are expected to descend on the historic Woodward Avenue just south of the Motor City whether Birmingham has representation on the Dream Cruise's Board of Directors or not. Officials representing the Cruise, though, don't quite agree with this assessment.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models