Sure, we've shown you plenty of jet engines powered by 100% biodiesel before, but one thing separates each of them from our latest find: they were all operated on the ground. An L-29 military aircraft powered solely by 100 percent biodiesel has now been successfully flown over Reno, Nevada. Biodiesel Solutions and Green Flight International collaborated on this project, which has as its goal to reduce the impact that jet travel has on the environment. Before the machine was taken into the air, e
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies