Click above and scroll down to watch the video
The Queen is going green. Not surprisingly, the head of the Royal Family doesn't drive herself, relying instead on Bentley to provide a couple of £10 million limos complete with drivers. Must be nice, huh? The two luxury machines maintained for the Queen will be converted to run on biofuels, which we assume means ethanol. As of this moment, each machine is powered by a 6.75L twin-turbo V8 engine that makes 400 horsepower, though we're not sure if these engines will be converted or replaced
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX