Our cousins over at Engadget spotted a story on Slashdot about a family of five who made a cross-country trek from Seattle to Rhode Island in luxury motor home. The remarkable thing is that they did it while spending only $47 on diesel fuel. If you've ever gone on a trip in one of these monster machines, you know you'd have a hard time making it across town on $47 worth of diesel, much less across the country.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Nov 9, 2006
Even though the Liquid Solar Power website is not yet officially open (lots of pukas here and there), let me introduce you to the Freedom Machine. It has got to be the world's greenest luxury RV.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models