Back in October, an L-29 military aircraft named BioJet I powered by nothing but B100 biodiesel made a successful flight over Reno, Nevada. That short jaunt has now set the stage for something bigger: the first round-the-world flight powered by biodiesel. The pilot behind this undertaking is Doug Rodante, and he's assembled a team called Green-Flight International to help him use the cheaper and more environmentally-friendly biofuel in his quest. The team is currently working on an FAA fuel test
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Biodiesel Plane Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!