Imperium Renewables operates a huge biodiesel plant in Grays Harbor in Washington State. But now the company has another potentially huge issue to deal with: a lawsuit from a former employee asking for millions of dollars.
The lawsuits and complaints in the green car industry are flying about non-stop these days. Porsche vs. London. Tesla vs. Fisker. Michael Papp's troubles. State-based emissions and fuel economy regulations in the U.S. Here's yet another to add to the list: The European Biodiesel Board (EBB) vs. American biodiesel producers.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies