WIRED's blog doesn't miss much, including framing this interesting story in terms former Texas Governor George W. Bush can understand: Texas Stays Biodiesel Execution (the state executed 131 prisoners while he was governor).
- Mike Magda
- Dec 12, 2006
Earth Biofuels, the producer and distributor of BioWillie biodiesel fuel, may build a production facility in Kentucky now that the state has approved $1 million in tax incentives and $120,000 in income tax refunds. The plant, tentatively planned for Fulton County in the southeastern part of the state, would generate 30 million gallons of biodiesel annually and employ 50 people. BioWillie is already available in many states, but not Kentucky.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models