We could probably fill up the pages of this blog with all the different announcements of new biodiesel plants across the country (and the world), but I thought this one stood out from the others, just because it's in Texas. The Dallas Morning News reports the city of Denton in Northern Texas is making the biodiesel fuel produced at the local landfill available to the public. The city vehicles have been using the fuel for over a year, and customer interest led to the fuel being offered to the gen
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies