click for more shots of the biodiesel H1
I know what you're thinking - the last thing that would belong on AutoblogGreen is a Hummer H2. But this is not an average H2 - this has a 6.6L Duramax diesel V8 cranking out 510 horsepower running on... biodiesel. Burning said fuel, it achieves 26 mpg fuel economy. Whether this is combined cycle, city or highway, the auction does not specify. Nonetheless, for a modest $68,995.00 Buy It Now, it can be yours, and you can be (mildly) green to the environment in style.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies