It's been almost two years since the rumors first arose and were subsequently put to rest, but they're back again. Following earlier reports that Brad Pitt was set to reprise the legendary Steve McQueen's role in the timeless classic film Bullitt, new reports have now emerged saying that Pitt has been contracted to play the beloved actor/racer in an upcoming biographical film of McQueen's life.
Jan-Ake Jonsson, Managing Director of Saab, recently told Automotive News that hybrid drivetrains would find their way under the bonnet of both Saab and Opel vehicles by the end of the decade. The technology is currently being developed in Sweden and will likely being worked on in conjunction with the Saab 9-5 replacement due in 2007, as well as the 9-3’s successor set to break cover a year later.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX