A California state bill would consider oil changes as repairs and put oil change shops under the same standards as dealers. The bill would force these shops to recommend that service intervals follow factory guidelines instead of a universal standard.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!