Elon Musk's ex-wife, Justine, wrote an eloquent response online to the question of how to become a mogul like her former husband. The key is being obsessive, in her view.
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 30, 2015
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 19, 2006
If you had a net worth in the billions of dollars, what would you drive? A bright red Ferrari? The million-dollar Bugatti Veyron? The super-luxurious Maybach 62? How about one of each? You may be surprised to find out what Forbes' Top Ten richest people in the world are driving. Not an exotic Italian supercar among them.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models