While extended-range plug-in truck maker Amp is based in Cincinnati, the company appears to be making more of an impact west of the Rockies, as the company just brought on former New Mexico governor and ex-US Secretary of Energy Bill Richardson on to its advisory board.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Bill Richardson Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!