While extended-range plug-in truck maker Amp is based in Cincinnati, the company appears to be making more of an impact west of the Rockies, as the company just brought on former New Mexico governor and ex-US Secretary of Energy Bill Richardson on to its advisory board.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX