Another month of robust Leaf sales could spur Nissan to boost production of its all-electric vehicle at its Tennessee factory by a third, Automotive News says, citing Nissan North American factory chief Bill Krueger. Nissan moved US Leaf production to Tennessee from Japan earlier this year and the proposed increase would add a third production shift for the EV. It could also add a second production shift at the nearby lithium-ion battery production facility. The decision may come as soon as next
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX